logo
menu

HOYER Group and Dupré Logistics launch logistics joint venture in US

Credit: HOYER Group
Credit: HOYER Group
Logistics provider HOYER Group has teamed up with Dupré Logistics to begin a joint venture in the US.

Through the new venture, which is known as HOYER Bulk, the two companies will consolidate their market position in North America. HOYER Group holds 49% of the shares, with US transport company Dupré owning the remaining 51%.

HOYER Group operates road transport in Europe, while Dupré specialises in transport operations within the US. The HOYER Bulk joint venture combines the specialisations of the two companies, enabling seamless order processing and high transparency.

Initial transport movements in the US will begin from 15 January 2020.

“Partnership with Dupré is a logical expansion of our internationally aligned overseas activities by providing transport services in the US,” commented Ortwin Nast, CEO of the HOYER Group. “We thereby enlarge our portfolio of services and also meet the growing demand for transport capacities in the US-American market.”

Mike Weindel, president of Dupré Logistics, added: “It is important to us to know we have at our side a partner that also represents customised logistics and technology solutions. We also give the highest priority to transparency and dependability in our operations. HOYER has the same understanding, as we immediately noticed.”
Credit: HOYER Group